I haven't had time to post anything for awhile with Chase being gone. As some of you may know Chase is working in New York over the summer selling alarm systems. It's been quite a challenge but I've had help from family, so that's helped a ton!
Holden loves to climb on everything and get into everything! I swear he doesn't know how to hold still. Now that it's summer he has been going to the pool quite a bit and has been doing really well. He doesn't cry unless he gets water on his face or in his ears. He just splashes away and plays.
For whatever reason the only show Holden will watch is Stuart Little. I'm not big on letting him watch tv all day, but awhile ago I just played it on netflix and he stopped what he was doing and sat and watched the WHOLE movie! I was in awe and amazement that he could even hold still that long. I can now say that I've memorized the whole movie..unfortunately.
He has been talking so much lately too. He says so many words that I have to sit and think about all of them. A few of his favorite words are:
Cheese
Please
Thank you
Wa-Wa (water)
We just got done visiting my family in California for my brothers graduation. It was so nice seeing them and having them be able to spend time with Holden. Boy did he have a blast. All my cousins are little so he had plenty of toys to play with and had plenty of kids watching out for him. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to but it was pretty hectic to say the least. We went to my brothers graduation on the 19th and Holden actually did pretty well. I am so proud of my brother for doing so well in High school. I know he's going to do such amazing things!
| His new thing is taking apples and trying to bite through them. |
| I know that this is a really random pic. But I love how he's walking like he owns the place! |
Now I am in Arizona visiting my parents and boy is it HOT! It's been a crazy 2 weeks but I really am enjoying it. Especially with Chase being gone. It's nice that I am able to travel and visit my family. But it definitely makes it hard to leave them.
No comments:
Post a Comment