Yesterday we decided to go to the beach with Holden for the first time! Chase had gone without us since its kind of a pain to load him up and take him. So we decided we might as well attempt to take him. Well, at first he did just fine he was just laying on the towel and playing with Chase’s sunglasses. Chase went out into the ocean while i played with him. I decided since he was being so good I would go out into the water just to get his feet wet… That didn’t go so well. He immediately got that scared look on his face and started to cry. I tried to put him in a few more times to see if he would get use to it but it didn’t work. So I took him back up and laid him on the towel. He did fine for a minute and then he started getting pretty fussy. I think it was because he hadn’t taken a good nap earlier that day. We decided to leave early which was kind of a bummer for Chase since we had only been there for about 45 minutes! All in all it was a good first attempt at the beach, and we can now say Holden has been to the beach :)
No comments:
Post a Comment