This is our first family vacation! I had to wake up at 5:30 am to get ready before the boys did! We had to be to the airport at 7:30 to check in. When we got there the security line was SO long it was going out into the parking. Luckily we were flying with Holden so we were able to cut through the lines and go up front!
Holden did so good on the plane! At first he was a little fussy but I think that’s because he woke up so early and couldn’t really go back to sleep. Once we took off he fell right to sleep. He woke up when were were still in the air and was just playing and smiling at everyone! He’s such a happy baby!
I can't believe you are willing to be seen in public with Chase and that nasty mustache. Ha ha it is so gross! But I want to squeeze that other little Frantz face right off! Can't wait until you guys get back! So glad you started a blog though :)
ReplyDeleteI know he forgot to shave it! I was so mad haha. It looks disgusting! All my little cousin's noticed he grew a mustache though funny huh?
ReplyDelete