Thursday, August 4, 2011

Holdens new accessory!

So on the 28th of july Holden had to go in and finally get his helmet! We had been waiting for this day for almost 2 months. It's been quite a process to get it. Once we got it they explained all the things we can and cant do. He has to wear it 23 hours a day, when I take it off I wash it and give him a bath. I can't leave it out in the sun or else it will completely melt. They also said not to wash it in the dish washer which i thought was hilarious that people really do that!

He has been such a trooper with the helmet! It hasn't even fazed him since he's had it. He is still the happiest baby boy ever! He gets pretty sweaty and at first he got a little rash but its going away. Luckily Holden got to go swimming quite a bit this summer, because he wont be going anymore. He sweats way too much and its even worse in the sun. We went to the lake last Sunday and even in the shade he was pretty hot!




1 comment:

  1. He is so cute helmet or not..can't believe when we saw him last night how round his head has already become. Modern medicine is amazing! Happiest baby I have ever known! I love you Holden Frantz!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete