Holden is 5 months old, it's come too fast! It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital having him. He is such an amazing blessing in my life, I couldn't be happier!
Now that he's 5mo he thinks he's a big boy! No more rocking him to sleep (he'll arch his back and cry). He is officially eating baby food really good! So far he's eaten apples, bananas, peas, carrots, squash and zucchini, and sweet potatoes! Some of these he didn't like at first but now he loves them! I've also given him a taste of watermelon and pineapple which he LOVED! He now drinks from a sippy cup. I bought him one from target the other day just to try it out and he couldn't get enough of it! He wouldnt let me take it away. He sleeps in his crib all through the night (most of the time), he's been doing this for awhile now but his schedule was kind of messed up when we came back from california. He is constantly making noises, he likes to scream and blow spit bubbles all day long. And he says MAMA!
He is the happiest baby in the world! He's always smiling and talking. Even when he wakes up from naps he'll lay there in his crib and just talk to himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment