Holden has also been teething like crazy. He's been so grouchy and grumpy especially at night! Normally Holden sleeps straight through the night but it's been about a month and a half since he has. His top two teeth have been hurting him so bad. It's so hard when I can see the tooth through the gum too. They were literally right there. His top left finally cut through on Sunday! I was SOO happy! I hate seeing my baby in pain and knowing why he's in pain but nothing will get rid of it. I've tried EVERYTHING Tylenol, ibuprofen, teething tablets, ice, frozen rags the list goes on and on. I'm hoping the other one pops through pretty soon. I know with his bottom two they came in days apart.
It's so cute when Holden wakes up and he is sitting up in his crib! I really need to get a picture of it! Lately he LOVE'S to have his tongue out. He does it when he's concentrating or playing or just watching TV its hilarious. He babbles all day long! He says mama and dada but I know he doesn't understand what they mean. It's still so cute! He throws fits, It's his way or no way. If he's playing with something that he shouldn't and I take it away he FREAKS out! He already knows the things he can't play with like the cords and the blinds and those are the first things he goes too. All we have to do is say his name and he'll turn around and look at us with a HUGE smile, he's such a stinker! I try so hard not to laugh when Chase tells him no but when he turns around and is either laughing or smiling I really cant help it.
He LOVES food, not so much baby food but whatever is on mommy and daddy's plate! He loves to eat his peanut butter sandwich, yogurts, cracker, pasta, green beans, and any fruit. Overall Holden is not a picky baby at all. He'll eat anything! I'm proud to say that I have been nursing for 8 months and going strong. It's been amazing at times and hard at others. I am so glad I never gave up on it. Since he's teething he does nurse a lot more which can make things hard but I love how I'm the one who can sooth him when he's pain. I haven't really set a time when I'm going to stop, I'm aiming for at least a year!
| Eating his peanut butter sandwich. I love his face! |
| Attempting to crawl! |
| Focusing on crawling, so the tongue comes out! |
Ha ha that is hilarious. He barely uses his legs at all. Crawls kind of like his daddy did. I love it!!! So adorable!!!
ReplyDeletehaha! he's crawling normal now lol. he still sometimes lifts his butt up in the air its hilarious!
ReplyDelete