So now that Holden can crawl he's into
EVERYTHING! He's loving it. I love it too, sometimes haha. It's nice how independent he is now, he can play by himself in his room or in the living room while I clean and cook! But it's also a lot harder to change his diaper! he squirms and wiggles all over the place. I am so O.C.D about his diapers that it drives me nuts. I have to put the tabs on perfectly or I redo it, but it looks like I better get use to it! Here are some pictures of him crawling around.
 |
| Coming to get me! |
 |
| There he is with his tongue out like ALWAYS! |
 |
| Holden wore out from crawling |
Holden loves to get in the carrier and help me vacuum or just walk around. It's hilarious because he'll just kick his little feet! He's also loves to hang out with Chase and sit with him on the couch and watch TV. He's a crazy little pig too. I'll feed him and then he'll see me eat and yell until I feed him what I have. I need to record it!
 |
| Hanging out with dad! |
 |
| Me and mom vacuuming |
 |
| Eating a cupcake! |
I've recently went into Holden's room to check on him and seen him in a CRAZY position. And of course being the mom I am I ran to get my camera! He can't hold still in his crib. Sometimes I'll even hear him cry and I'll go in there to check on him and it's cause he couldn't get rolled over all the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment