Thursday, December 15, 2011

My baby is 9 months old!

It's so crazy to think about how fast he's grown up! He is such a good baby, he's always happy and smiling. I'm lucky to have such an easy baby. He learns new things every day.  One minute he can't do something and the next he is doing is ALL day long. I love watching him learn try and learn new things. It's exciting to teach him things too! So far he has learned:
How to say Mama and Dada and he can almost say Bye-bye
He can wave Bye-Bye
He LOVES to dance
He pulls himself up on everything!

He loves to eat:
cheetos
fruit
waffles
gold fish
ritz crackers
cheese
peanut butter sandwiches
and
anything that's on mom or dads plate
His hair is just long enough I can do a comb over



He overall sleeps pretty good through the night, it's just a matter of getting him to sleep. He likes to stay awake until midnight or later if I let him. I've tried everything to get him to sleep at a normal time but it doesn't usually work. If anyone has suggestions LET ME KNOW! Except C.I.O (cry it out) I have such a hard time listening to my baby cry.

Sometimes the only way he'll fall asleep is in our bed!
We went to Holden's 9 month check up today and his doctor said he's doing great! He's learning fast and healthy as can be! He got his finger pricked and didn't even cry! I almost cried seeing all the blood! He had to get one shot but only cried for a few seconds and then was fine! Here are his "stats" on how he's growing:

Height: 28 1/2 inches;  55 percentile
Weight: 21 lbs; 59 percentile

He is obsessed with PHONES!





No comments:

Post a Comment