So for Christmas my parents had really wanted to get Holden a toy that he can learn to walk with and then later ride on it. I ended up looking at reviews for the stride and ride dino and told my parents about it. I absolutely love the way it looks! It's so stinking cute, and whenever you push it it makes noises and sings! Holden love's the music and is constantly dancing when it comes on! He finally has figured out how to push it and walk! I can't believe how fast he learns. It's only been about 2 weeks since he's had it and he already has figured it out!
My stinky baby loves to giggle! He is constantly laughing at the most random thing. He has officially discovered how to open our cabinets which sucks! I normally have him in the bathroom with me when I'm getting ready but now he constantly opens the cabinets and pulls EVERYTHING out! So I did what Chase's sister Kacey does and put tape on them. Well as I was ripping the tape off of the roll Holden started laughing. Every time I went to rip a piece off he was giggling. So i started to just tear it and record him and this is what we got!
He has also discovered my purse! I normally stick my purse on top of his car seat in his room, since he normally doesn't play in there. I have been taking him in his room to change his diaper and try and get him to play in there. Especially since he has SO many toys in his room! I went to throw his diaper away and got caught up in the kitchen. I didn't hear him playing with his toys so I went into his room and this is what I found.
NOOOOO he can't be that big! He's the only baby I can live thru :) But oh my heck that giggle is amazing! I love that you broke down and tapped ha ha! Cooper has figured out our child proofing latches and the tape. I don't know what I am going to do now!
ReplyDelete