I cant believe that Holden is now 11 months! It makes me so sad knowing he will be 1 soon. He's grown up WAY too fast. He has learned so many things in such a short amount of time its incredible. I am so glad that I am able to stay home and watch all of his milestones. It means the world to me to be able to see my son grow each and every day.
He now has 7 teeth! But we cant seem to catch a break, he has at least 3 more on the way! Poor kid. I cant seem to get a good picture of him showing his teeth. It is SO hard to take a picture of a baby who is constantly on the go.
He is OBSESSED with pulling out all the pots and pans from in the cupboard! We have a baby gate up, but if its just me home and I'm cooking dinner he cries until I let him in the kitchen. And of course I give in and let him play with the pots!
I have recently given him Jamba Juice. I know this kid has had a ton of sugar for only being 11 months! But I don't over do it! PLUS isn't Jamba Juice fruit anyway?? Haha. He enjoyed it though and that's all that matters!


No comments:
Post a Comment