I am so surprised that he is even sleeping at all, he has been teething forever! It's one tooth after another, I swear! He now has 6 teeth and 2 more on the way! Oh joy. Hoping they all come through soon.
Friday, February 3, 2012
Update on the new sleeping schedule!
I am so proud to say that it has been almost 2 weeks and Mr.Holden has been sleeping in his own crib :) and not only in his own crib but for at least 12 hours at night!!! This to me is a miracle and I honestly never thought I would see this day. I swore I would be getting up to nurse him in the middle of the night forever! It has been so nice being able to get a good nights rest (for the both of us,) he wakes up so much happier! We are also down to one nap a day and he is going down for the night by 7:30 or 8! At first I felt like I had all this free time and didn't know what to do with myself. But now I have started working out while he is in bed and then staying up to way for Chase to come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment