Friday, October 28, 2011

First Family Photo's

I've been wanting to take family pictures since Holden was born. I wanted to do them this summer but there was never really a good time to do them. We were either out of town or couldn't come up with a day. Chase has a friend from work who is in photography school, so I asked him if he would mind doing ours. I told him I would pay him whatever he wanted but he offered them for free which was AMAZING! We decided that we would go to Wheeler Farm because there are a lot of different areas we could use. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. It's hard trying to get everyone to smile in a pictures, especially with a baby! Luckily Holden did great.

katelynholden1
Mommy and me

chaseholdenbyriver
Daddy and me

chasekatelynriver2
I love Holden's face in this one!

chasekatelyn
Chase and I

Here are Holden's 6 month pictures! we only got a few but I absolutely love them.
holdenwheel

holdenbench3

holdenbench2


Two pictures didn't load because the file is too big. I'm kinda bummed about it because they were so cute! One was of Chase and Holden and the other was of Holden alone. Hopefully I can figure out how to make it smaller and post it soon!




2 comments:

  1. Ah totally adorable! They turned out so well. Cooper had those same overalls! But only got to wear them once! I want to squeeze that little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overalls but Holden only wore them twice I believe! His fat little legs were too tight for them haha!

    ReplyDelete